Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Nanajan

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 14. März 2014

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. April 2014, 05:59

Anyone speak English?

Hello,
I am new and speak English only. I would really appreciate help finding patterns for the double topflappen.

I sent a pm to mamafri to request that she send me pattern but I did not get a response. Can you help me please?

kuschel-idgie

Modi reloaded, Katzen- und Wolldompteuse

Registrierungsdatum: 7. Dezember 2007

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. April 2014, 13:07

I sent a pm to mamafri to request that she send me pattern but I did not get a response. Can you help me please?

Hello and welcome!

She was not online until this time. mybe she will come in the afternoon and see Your question.
Bis dann denn dann :giesska:
Monika :tier010:

Meine neue Liste

kybrat

Fortgeschrittener

Registrierungsdatum: 5. April 2014

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 7. April 2014, 09:17

A couple of questions

Hello friends, I have been looking around on the forum, trying to learn my way. Google Chrome has a translator, and most of the time I can figure out what is being said, sometimes it comes out funny. I put a picture in the Gallery of "Waves of Grain" that is just completed in acrylic. Did I put it in the proper place? A group of us are making these to sew together for a blanket for charity. One question, if someone comments on a picture, pattern, or a comment that I put in the forum, will I be notified somehow so that I can promptly answer them so they don't think me rude. What does it mean to subscribe to a subject in the forum? Sorry for all the questions.

Vickie
"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!" :bripu
Vickie :soblu

Nanajan

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 14. März 2014

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. April 2014, 15:54

PDF for Patterns

Hello,

I am having trouble trying to access the PDF patterns in the gallery. I would also very much like to subscribe to the charts and patterns posted by mamafri. I do not know German, English only.
I would be very appreciative if someone could give me instructions for finding patterns and charts for the beautiful work posted on this site.

Thanks.

Nanajan

calanau

strickt regelmäßig, häkelt selten

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2010

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. April 2014, 16:40

Viele Grüße
Silke
...die mit dem :sport005: kommt! und eine Schwäche, aber wenig Zeit für Crea hat

kybrat

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. April 2014, 22:12

Sigh

For some reason Google translator locks up and I have to start the site all over again. It has happened every time after I look at 3 or 4 pages. It is frustrating, but I will keep trying.

Claudi

Administratorin und langsamstrickende UFO-Queen

Registrierungsdatum: 6. Dezember 2007

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. April 2014, 23:51

Hi Vickie, I am not quite sure if O understand you correctly. You will be logged out after having read some threads? If so please try to set a cross at the login button: "angemeldet bleiben"
That means, that you want to be logged in the following time, while you are here. When you leave you can click on "abmelden" that means that you log yourself out.
Creaweltlich, kreative Grüße sendet Euch
Eure Claudi
:strii :haba001: :power:

English-speaking members please read here

membres francophones lisez par ici s.v.p.

Claudi

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. April 2014, 23:52

Hello,

I am having trouble trying to access the PDF patterns in the gallery. I would also very much like to subscribe to the charts and patterns posted by mamafri. I do not know German, English only.
I would be very appreciative if someone could give me instructions for finding patterns and charts for the beautiful work posted on this site.

Thanks.

Nanajan

Hurra! You find your way and I am happy with it! Welcome!!!!!
Eure Claudi

calanau

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 17. April 2014, 16:58

Mamafri patterns

Ich kann hier auch gern mal reinkopieren, was ich bei englischen Anfragen als Hilfestellung poste. Ich hoffe, das stimmt einigermaßen.

Where can I get the patterns/charts?

The mystery dishcloths are available for all members of www.creawelten.de. Some pattern are available for instant download (pdf files). Most of the patterns sent by email include a chart. Write a message to Claudi or silke2world if you want to ask for patterns.

There have been many requests by people only showing up to get the patterns and leaving instantly after getting them. Please respect that those patterns should help to motivate people to bring some life to the forum. It is a prerequisit to be an active member before asking for the patterns. For all of you who cannot commit to that rule: please enjoy all the patterns that are available online:

Spülirätsel (Dishcloth Mystery KALs)
Spüli-Anleitungen (discloth patterns)

Basic instructions for dishcloths:

Chose your own border. It is not included in the pattern but strongly recommended to prevent curling
RS: Knit all uneven rows.
WS: Follow the pattern for all even rows. x: knit, blank square: purl. Knit stitches on wrong side produce garter ridges in the front and thus the motif.

Basic instructions for double knit:

You may add a border but you don’t need to.
Knit every pattern row twice: First row follow pattern (x: knit color A, purl color B; blank square: knit color B, purl color A), second row knit (and purl) every stitch in the same color as it shows up.

Additional border stitches: For a potholder I usually cast on 45 + 2 stitches. Thus 47 stitches per color. I do not have any blanket experience. But I would add some stitches without pattern between the patches.

Chart: A charted pattern can be read from the left to the right or vice versa. It just doesn't matter. In both cases you will have
the original motif on one side and a mirrored version on the other side.

Nub

Pattern instructions may contain a nub. For dishcloths follow the pattern instructions, for double knit simply knit in contrast color. In most cases the nub will make the eye of an animal.

Knitting terms

Usually patterns are written like this: 2L 3R 4L 1R. The number indicates the number of stitches, L is purl, R is knit. Thus it reads: p2 k3 p4 k1.
N means nup. Try pfb turn, p2 turn, p2tog (or follow pattern instructions)
"A" usually is an abbreviation explained in the pattern: e.g. A = 1R 1L = k1 p1 -> 2A = 1R 1L 1R 1L = k1 p1 k1 p1

edit 27AUG2015: updated description of requesting patterns.
Viele Grüße
Silke
...die mit dem :sport005: kommt! und eine Schwäche, aber wenig Zeit für Crea hat

kybrat

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 17. April 2014, 18:58

Claudius

Thank you for your help. I think it is figured out. :nick:

Claudi

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014, 11:57

joelynjellybean

Please register again. As soon as you registered I will open your account, afterwards you can see the patterns.

Sorry for any unconvienience.

@All: we are working on a translation of this board and can hopefully offer some more comfort to you soon.
Eure Claudi

peacockmom

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 6. August 2013

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, 13:00

Hooray! This is getting better and better! As your members can tell already, I cannot speak or read German, but love MamaFri's designs. I have knit the Night Owl and posted it in the Rav group for Crea and also have a project page on Ravelry where I am peacockmom there, too.

I am 67 years old and have lived the first 55 years of my life a 10 minute drive from my birthplace, Palo Alto, California. My husband and I moved here to the rural southwest of Western Australia with our Welsh corgi and cat (now both in heaven) on Sept 6, 2001. We live in a forest and the nearest neighbor is a 15 minute drive from our house. On our 35th wedding anniversary, a peacock wandered in from the forest and adopted us. This was 11 years ago and we now have a dozen who live close to our house and they have helped with the transition of not getting another dog or cat due to the distance of getting vet care for snake bites which can be deadly. Our vet suggested not getting another and the peas have distinct personalities and spend a lot of time watching us, come when we call them, and bring their little peachicks up to the house each year the day they hatch. That is in the summer and usually between Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.

My love of knitting started at age 7 when my grandmother taught me to knit a garter stitch scarf. She had a of patience and I think of her often when knitting and have many happy memories of her. I also try to crochet, but it is at a beginner level. I've done a lot of bobbin lace, tatting, counted cross stitch, sewing, quilting, spinning and weaving. But knitting is my obsession the last few years and I have met many wonderful knitters around the world. I like trying to improve my technique which keeps the craft interesting to me and groups like this are fabulous for inspiration and help for a knitter living so far away from any other help.
I'm looking forward to knitting more of the patterns and learning how to post the pictures of the projects. I'll be making a project page and sharing with the Rav CreaWelten group since I can do that now. ♥

Thank you for making me feel so welcome and for the encouragement and help joining a group in a different language! I know it takes time and patience to help and it is gratefully appreciated. ♥♥♥

Cheers from down under-
Tunie (peacockmom here and on Rav)

Anke

Lerche und krümelnde Drummer-Mama

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Mai 2008

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, 13:04

You're Welcome, Peacockmom!

calanau

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, 13:33

I am glad you joined. You live such a different live I guess. In the middle of nowhere with all the animals. But our beloved handicraft still brings us together.
Viele Grüße
Silke

kybrat

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, 20:22

Welcome Tulie!

Yay! You made it! Ok, is your translator working if you click on "Forum"? It is the second button right under the big Creawelten at top. If your translator is not automatically working, you may have to go to your settings in Chrome, which is the three lines stacked, in the top right hand corner. Once it is working you will have a much easier time maneuvering around the site. Things will still sound a little funny, but you should be able to make out what is said. Let me know if you have trouble, and I will try to help. :thumbsup: :wink1

shelia

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 30. Mai 2013

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 14. Juli 2014, 18:31

ok here's my questions.

Who can create a subject on the forum?
And why is there not an English page on the forum where it is easy to find ?

greatminds

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 19. März 2018

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 3. April 2018, 11:11

hellooo my lovelies! ok, i have learned the lesson that nav plying even super fine slub and trying to space them out doesn't work and my pre washed pic is better than post washed but here is my kuh..and no I haven't worked out how to make an album in here so rav link will have to do for now. :zwonk3

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/greatmi…r-kuh-mit-blume