Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Creawelten 2.0. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

n7lqk

Anfänger

• »n7lqk« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 27. Mai 2012

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 14:27

Dishcloths

Yes, it is the dishcloths I am interested in. They are simple enough (no shaping) that I can translate them from German. I was looking through the gallery and there are several beautiful butterflies. I also saw an adorable cat and goldfish and a wolf on Ravelry that said they were free to active users. Where can I find out about the free cloths and the subscription? Thank you!

Anke

Lerche und krümelnde Drummer-Mama

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Mai 2008

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 14:53

Hello Donna,
as I wrote before: send a message to Mamafri. In her profil you could click on the button with the envelope...

here are some previous "every day a few rows to knit"- dishcloth-mysteries.

charlotte

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 3. Mai 2011

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 17:33

I am so glad to see this forum :) I have been a member for a long time and use google to translate but it isn't very good and doesn't make much sense. This is why I've never posted either. I was also led here through Mamafri's patterns.

Shai

Administrator und Serverdompteur

Registrierungsdatum: 20. August 2005

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 20:52

Welcome to our forum.
Till now, the perfect software for automatic translation isn't been written. The most popular ones, Yahoo Babel Fish (http://babelfish.yahoo.com/) and the Google translater often shows funny results.
I have a suggestion: If you do not understand something, then please just write it in the thread. Someone will help you.
Gruss Wilfried :jo1

Gaby

Gabymausispatzimuckelnuckel

Registrierungsdatum: 5. Oktober 2004

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 22:28

I understand that the knit patterns are only for active users, but how do we request them? I looked at the post, using Google's translator, but it didn't make sense to me. There are a couple I would really like to make for gifts. They are such gorgeous designs! Eventually, I would like to have all of them. Thanks, Donna

Hi Donna,
a few patterns are listed in the gallery. You can find them here.
There are 8 pages of knitting patterns. Just click through them. Quiet a bit of them are for dishclothes.
Just pick the picture you like, click on it and then follow the link that ends with "......PDF" and a pdf document will open with a written chart.
If you need help to translate the chart let me/us know. :zwonk3
Ganz liebe Grüsse

eure Gaby
:comp008:

phoebe beene

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 2. Juni 2012

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 15:54

Mamafri Charts

Hi Mamfri

I received your response for the charts thank you very much! If I respond on this site will you get this? I dont know the next step. I really would like the witch and cat chart, the cat and goldfish chart, and the 2 frogs chart. How do I pay you and how do I request them? I would also like to be on your mailing list. Your designs are the best I have ever seen!!

Thanks

Phoebe Beene

mamafri

Rückfällige Abstinenzlerin im Wollrausch, kreuzelnde Nachteule

Registrierungsdatum: 12. März 2007

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 16:51

My english is not good, but now I understand. :lach1:

I will send you the charts by mail and the price is: you have to show pictures :iwifot:
Mit lieben Grüβen von der kreuzelnden ✜ Marianne ✜ :byeee:

English-speaking members please read here
membres francophones lisez par ici s.v.p.

phoebe beene

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 17:37

Hi Mamafri

Thank you very much!! I am so excited to get them!! I will post pictures!
Thanks again!!

Phoebe

phoebe beene

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 19:27

Hi Mamafri

I got them!! Im going to the store now to get yarn! Thank you very very much!! Whenever you have time can I also get the 2 frogs couple Nicisstrickstube's Spüli 04/2011 Froschpaar!!
Thanks again!!
You made my day!!
Phoebe

phoebe beene

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 19:36

Hi Mamafri

I got the 2 frogs couple I am sorry I didnt download it right but i found it. Thanks again

Phoebe

Dana

Ribbel- und Recycling- Queen

Registrierungsdatum: 11. März 2012

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 20:57

This is the best payment I ever heard.

Mamafri, if everybody here would praise you in this way, you'd certainly take off (like a helicopter)!

But really: The charts are uniquely beautiful! I would prefer to have more time. :strii
LG

Dana :sport006: :cat02: :schaf02:

raybay53

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 22. August 2012

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. September 2012, 23:45

I have made some wonderful friends on Creawelten even having to use the Bing Translator, some how we find away to understand each other. This has been the most wonderful web site on the internet as far as I am concern. I am looking forward to many years with Creawelten. Not only the wonderful patterns from Mamafri but learning about other countries and making such great friends.

njrainy59

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 29. Januar 2013

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 8. Februar 2013, 02:37

Subscription

Hello,

I'm trying to find out how to subscribe to get the patterns. I love the pattern with the starfish and I think I sent a request to the correct person but I'm not sure she understood what I wanted. I'd be happy to go thru the archives to find the pattern but have no idea what I'm doing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Loraine

mamafri

Rückfällige Abstinenzlerin im Wollrausch, kreuzelnde Nachteule

Registrierungsdatum: 12. März 2007

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 8. Februar 2013, 07:34

the Starfish is :fahr8: :zwonk3
Mit lieben Grüβen von der kreuzelnden ✜ Marianne ✜ :byeee:

English-speaking members please read here
membres francophones lisez par ici s.v.p.

Mother

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Februar 2013

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 22. Februar 2013, 20:16

Hi everyone, I'm mighty glad to find this thread (I only joined today)! My German's OK I suppose (I've been living here for quite a while now), but it's a relief to be able to write in my own language. If anybody's out there.... I, too, would be interested in viewing the infamous dishcloth patterns and have tried following links on page 60 (!) of the thread headed 'ein paar Blumen im AUGUST - Spüli zusätzliche Zählmuster', but I'm getting a red no access message every time (even though I'm logged in). Does this mean I honestly truly have to send a message to mamfri and make her a lot of (possibly unnecessary) work or is there some place I can just view the patterns - and if so, how do I find it?????
Grateful for any pointers here!

Mother

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 22. Februar 2013, 22:28

Thank you for getting back to me. At last, a link I can access! But do I understand correctly that any pattern sharing on this site occurs only on a private basis, i.e. I'd send a pm asking for details? It seems a bit unfair on the people providing the pattern information - or is there some kind of reciprocal/swap system in place I haven't figured out yet?

calanau

Ex-Moderatorin, Englisch- und Technikbeauftragte ;-)

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2010

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 22. Februar 2013, 23:57

The mystery dishcloths are available for all members of creawelten.de. Additionally mamafri (the designer) offers a special service to all users participating actively in the creawelten forum (showing their pictures and contributing to the discussions). Those knitters are welcome to send a PM to mamafri, provide their email address and ask mamafri for the private patterns. Most of the patterns sent by email include a chart.

There have been many requests by people only showing up to get the patterns and leaving instantly after getting them. Please respect that the private patterns should help to motivate people to bring some life to the forum. It is a prerequisit to be an active member before asking for the patterns. All other knitters who cannot commit to that rule are invited to enjoy all the free patterns.

pattern section dishcloth (Spüli)
For other categories there are also pattern sections.

I guess the link you followed led to a thread that was deleted a few days.
Viele Grüße
Silke
...die mit dem :sport005: kommt! und eine Schwäche, aber wenig Zeit für Crea hat

Mother

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Februar 2013, 12:13

Thank you for your answer! Creawelten seems like a forum for people who are very active. I'm now a bit worried that I don't really fit that category - I knit on the train to work every day, so I get quite a lot made, but I don't usually take photographs or document it in any way...

calanau

Ex-Moderatorin, Englisch- und Technikbeauftragte ;-)

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2010

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Februar 2013, 14:44

Creawelten seems like a forum for people who are very active.

Don't be afraid. There are so many patterns you don't even have to write one single post or show any pictures for. The more demanding rules are ONLY for the additional patterns.

This forum is like any other: some people are very active and some are not. But no problem.
Viele Grüße
Silke
...die mit dem :sport005: kommt! und eine Schwäche, aber wenig Zeit für Crea hat

Mother

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 23. Februar 2013, 18:14

OK. In that case I'll be glad to slowly feel my way in!