Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Creawelten 2.0. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 17. Februar 2014, 05:52

Hello New Here English Speaking

Hello! I am having trouble finding my way around Creawelten. Could not figure out how to introduce myself in the proper thread. My name is Vickie Kinder Litterell, married, 2 children, 2 fur babies, and several feather babies outside. I have been knitting for over 40 years. We live outside of Memphis, Tennessee in the United States. I found through Ravelry Crealwelten after looking at mamafri's designs. She is a wonderful designer! I have read on here that she holds mystery KALs, and those are fun to do. One difficulty I will have, is understanding German knitting instructions, but maybe someone here can help. Thank you very much for inviting me to join Creawelten, and hope I will be able to contribute something worthwhile to this forum. Vickie (aka kybrat)

Mariela

Meister

Registrierungsdatum: 27. August 2011

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Februar 2014, 10:01

Wellcome Vickie.
My english is not very well.
Don't worry about the instructions of dishclothes. There is always a drawing pattern that you'll understand. :comp007:

If you have any questions--- here are some people, who can speak english -better than me. :comp008:
Beste Grüße,
Mariela
ur-smiley

calanau

strickt regelmäßig, häkelt selten

Registrierungsdatum: 15. November 2010

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Februar 2014, 10:20

Welcome! Hope I can give you some useful hints. Feel free to come back and ask your questions. :thx_zwo:

For a first orientation:

Mystery KALs (dishcloth)
dishcloth patterns
Policy on additional patterns and subscribtion (in German)

Basic instructions for (most?) mystery knits

Chose your own border. It is not included in the pattern but strongly recommended to prevent curling
RS: Knit all uneven rows.
WS: Follow the pattern for all even rows. R = x (chart) = knit, L = blank square = purl. Knit stitches on wrong side produce garter ridges in the front and thus the motif.

Nub: Pattern instructions may contain a nub. For dishcloths follow the pattern instructions, for double knit simply knit in contrast color. In most cases the nub will make the eye of an animal.

Knitting terms

Usually pattern are written like this: 2L 3R 4L 1R. The number indicates the number of stitches, L is purl, R is knit. Thus it reads: p2 k3 p4 k1.
N means nup. Try pfb turn, p2 turn, p2tog.
A usually is an abbreviation explained in the pattern: e.g. A = 1R 1L = k1 p1 -> 2A = 1R 1L 1R 1L = k1 p1 k1 p1
Viele Grüße
Silke
...die mit dem :sport005: kommt! und eine Schwäche, aber wenig Zeit für Crea hat

Anke

Lerche und krümelnde Drummer-Mama

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Mai 2008

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. Februar 2014, 12:05

Hello an Welcome!
If you want to join us, please sign up with an valid email adress, only registred members could see our gallery with pictures and pattern, can post and write in the forum and so on...

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 03:42

Having Trouble Signing Back In

I spoke with calanau, and she told me to let Anke know on here that I cannot log back in, the site won't recognize my username. Also, I just re-registered, and got a Welcome message, but when I go to the address to write a Welcome note my user name is not there. Anke, you said I had to use a valid email, but I am. Is there something I am doing wrong? Can you help me? Thank you, Vickie :-)

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 03:50

Thank you Silke

I really appreciate your explanations, it helps a lot. I may need your help again when it gets complicated.

Thank you,
Vickie

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 04:56

Thank you also Mariela

Thank you for the kind welcomme Mariela.

Vickie :byeee:

Claudi

Administratorin und langsamstrickende UFO-Queen

Registrierungsdatum: 6. Dezember 2007

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 12:42

Hi Vickie,

your account need to be confirmed by a moderator or an administrator. I´ll check and come back here soon.

ETA: I cannot find a regristration with the username: kybrat
Creaweltlich, kreative Grüße sendet Euch
Eure Claudi
:strii :haba001: :power:

English-speaking members please read here

membres francophones lisez par ici s.v.p.

kybrat

Fortgeschrittener

Registrierungsdatum: 5. April 2014

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. April 2014, 07:40

Claudi

I have registered 4 times, but each time I come back I need to register again. :wirr1 Thank you, Vickie
Vickie :soblu

kybrat

Fortgeschrittener

Registrierungsdatum: 5. April 2014

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 5. April 2014, 20:23

I'm registered!

The registration went through and I received an email from Creawelten! :-) Now I can belong. :-)
Vickie :soblu